Leh Ladakh Bike Rental Cost 2018-19
It’s the best time for all the biker to rally through the valleys of Leh Ladakh. All the gates are opening for the new season of traveling and cruising in Leh Ladakh. We have seen all the repeat travelers and Ladakh lovers travel on a long trip from their hometown with a gang of bikers who are passionate about the long journeys. When it comes to Leh Ladakh I doubt any of your friends would deny it.
Many of us want to live the journey on a bike ride, but some of us don’t own a bike and some of us don’t have luxurious time to put on a long trip like these. So for us, the only option to live the ride is to rent a bike for Ladakh. The Leh Ladakh bike rental is becoming popular primarily for this reason. So it becomes necessary to get a good quality service and a good bike that can fulfill your dreams of Leh Ladakh on bike cruising.
Here is a quick guide on Bike Rental Rates in various locations in Leh-Ladakh.
|Sr.No||MotorBike's||Rental Per Day||Rental Half Day|
|1||Royal Enfield Himalya - 411cc||INR 2,000/-||INR 1,200/-|
|2||Royal Enfield Classic - 500cc||INR 1,800/-||INR 1,100/-|
|3||Royal Enfield Standard - 500cc||INR 1,600/-||INR 1,000/-|
|4||Royal Enfield Classic / Thunderbird - 350cc||INR 1,400/-||INR 800/-|
|5||Royal Enfield Electra - 350cc||INR 1,200/-||INR 700/-|
|6||Royal Enfield Standard - 350cc||INR 1,100/-||INR 600/-|
|7||Bajaj Avenger - 220cc||INR 1,000/-||INR 600/-|
|8||Bajaj Vikrant / Hero Implus - 150cc||INR 900/-||INR 500/-|
|9||Automatic Bike / Scooty||INR 800/-||INR 500/-|
Terms and Conditions for Leh Bike Rental:
- Any agency is not allowed to rent a motorbike to any customer without a valid driving license.
- Only those motorcycles are rented which is registered commercially with Leh – Ladakh RTO that have yellow number plates.
- The rates are kept minimum by Ladakh motorbike rental association and if any motorbike rental agency is found renting bikes below the mentioned price, the company will be strictly penalised with a fine of INR 5,000/-
- No guarantee of any insurance or any other claims in case the bike is found to be rented below the association rate list
- Half day rental will apply up to 2 PM
It is strongly announced by L.M.B.R.A that any outside rental bikes are not allowed for sightseeing in Ladakh region except riding on highways while checking in and out, as check posts are setup at various junctions in directions towards Pangong, Tsomoriri, Tsokar, Numbra, Zanskar, etc.
As per the last year, the Ladakh bullet rent i.e. Royal Enfield Classic 500cc and Royal Enfield Electra 500cc are available for Rs 1800 and Rs 1600 per day respectively.
The other bullet on rent in Ladakh are Royal Enfield Classic 350cc and Thunderbird at a price tag of Rs 1400 per day while Royal Enfield Electra 350cc costs Rs 1200 and Standard 350cc costs Rs 1100.
Apart from RE, other Ladakh bike rental cost is Bajaj Avenger 220 cc at Rs 1000 per day and Hero Impulse at Rs 900 per day.
You can also get a scooty for rent in Leh Ladakh for as low as Rs 800 per day which should be enough for Leh local sightseeing at least.
(Please note that these bikes are also available for half day rentals as well.)
Rent Bike Accessories in Leh Ladakh
Following are some of the common rates of common bike riding accessories per day:
- Two Ment Tent Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 500
- Sleeping Bag Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 200
- Sleeping Mattress Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 150
- Riding Jacket Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 300
- Knee / Elbow Guard Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 200
- Riding Gloves Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 100
- Ladakh Carrier / Saddle Bags Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 100
- Gum Boots Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 50
- Digital Camera Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 500
- GoPro with mounts Rental in Leh Ladakh = Rs 700
Few important points to be noted about Leh Ladakh Bike Rental.
- Half day rental bikes need be to return by 2.00 PM, else the full day charges will be applicable
- Outside rented bikes are only allowed to enter Leh from Srinagar – Leh Highway or Manali – Leh Highway. Rented Bikes outside of Leh are not allowed to see Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Khardung La etc inside Ladakh. One has to rent a bike in Leh itself.
- Private bikes are completely allowed to go anywhere in Ladakh. But it should be registered in your name or one of your family member’s name.
We hope our guide provided you with detailed information on Leh Ladakh Bike Rental Cost.
Let us know if we have missed any points through the comment section. We hope you have a Happy Journey. Keep Riding.