Thank you for your interest in writing for Spine Tourer!
We are always looking for more brilliant contributors to join our ranks.
If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your experience with a large audience of travelers, wanderer, and motor enthusiast, we’d love to hear from you.
Post Shall Consist of:
We need a short introduction that would give a general idea to the readers about the post. The introduction should not be very big either very small. It should be short and sweet.
- Be prescriptive.
Don’t just tell readers to do something. Explain how.
- Tell a story.
Cover who, what, when, where, how, and why. Make it personal. Share things you’ve done and seen, lessons you’ve learned, the money you’ve saved (or earned), audiences you’ve grown, problems you’ve solved, etc.
- Make it concrete.
Give examples, details, metrics. Tell and show. Make it real. Deliver aha moments for readers who may be scratching their heads.
- Make it long enough to engage and enrich readers (and no longer): We don’t have a word-count goal.
- Be thoughtful when including links. Posts with too many links back to your domain will look spammy and will be rejected.
- Self-promotion. Avoid promoting your tool or company in your post. Your author bio is a good place to do that.
- Use a friendly voice. Say I, we, you. Use contractions as you would normally (you’ll).
- Include high res images (PNG or JPGs) and/or video or infographic embed codes.
Interested? Drop in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Guest Post and we would revert back within 42 hours.